martes, 2 de octubre de 2012

My two best friends


I have 2 best friends, Loreto and Estefania. We met in high school, we were at school Maria Teresa Cansino in Recoleta. Loreto first met, she always liked the anime, school was always drawing, even drawing classes would Mapocho station. Today is her you see most often, by studying graphic design in the faculty. She is writing her thesis.

In the second year of high school, I met Estefania, she is very intelligent, and cost him pursue his dreams for lack of opportunities. For her, life has been difficult, but today after much advice from me and Loreto, she is studying nursing. I am very happy that she can meet part of their dreams, and I hope you have many more to meet.

In the four years of high school friends was our group of 6 members, from the years every time we met less frequently and also with less number of members. Until we were only 3, we do everything possible to meet as much as possible, but we did it only 3 or 4 times a year.

I love them with all my heart, Loreto and Estefania.

1 comentario:

  1. I don't know your friends. maybe one day we can go out for a drink together =)

    ResponderEliminar