martes, 2 de octubre de 2012

My first day at university



I entered the university in 2008 to study geography. What I remember the most of my first day at university is the teacher who welcomed us. It was teacher Fernando Pino of remote sensing (teledetección) and he did not speak anything about the course. This teacher was very dramatic in his welcome, we talked about how lucky we were to be students of the University of Chile. 

In this first I don’t know to my classmate, but more interesting than my first day, were the second and third days. In the second day was “El Mechoneo”, in the classroom they took our shoes, men were stripped of their T-shirts and painted the paunch and back, and the women we painted their faces and arms. We took moored from the classroom to the central playground of the faculty, in this way we threw eggs from the second floor. To reach the central playground make us walk a "swimming pool" with vinegar and decaying fish and drink wine. Then we did go to the street to ask for money. 

This money was to pay for the bus that would take us the next day at Cartagena, better known as "cartagua".

3 comentarios: