miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2012

BBC Learning English




Today I visited the BBC Learning English website, and I will talk about it.

On this page there is a link "Grammar, Vocabulary & Pronunciation", in the section of "Today's Phrase" teach expressions such as "If someone is green with envy" is something to be jealous, or the expression I'm not sure I understand correctly, "look green around the gills" which from what I understand is "look sick". This appears by the news of the star trek convention, in which fans were dressed as characters from the series, including alien characters. Appears green young lady in the picture of the item. Also "bite off more than you can chew" meaning try to do more than what one is capable. And other expressions like "To give someone a lift", "Poles apart" and "To bring the house down".

Then visit the Miss recommended "Beat the Keeper", I played puzzle, the clues have articles lick BBC page to complete the words in the puzzle. The game is about paralympics games 2008. Another game that I like is the Wordmaster, in this you can practice vocabulary, should you complete the prayer and have clues about what the word in question.

Really liked this website, I will serve to parcticar English.


Greetings.

1 comentario: